What is Muscle & Motion Anatomy?
Muscle & Motion Anatomy is an online software tool for anatomy students and
instructors that makes musculoskeletal anatomy and kinesiology easier to learn,
understand and remember. 3D videos show the muscles in motion. By showing the muscles
in motion, this visual has been proven to help the brain process the information
in a way that makes it easier to remember.
Students: Do you find it difficult to learn
and understand the muscles and their movements from pictures and textbooks? If so,
this tool is for you. Muscles & Motion Anatomy has videos for each of the muscles
and provides 3D movement showing how each muscle moves. Muscle & Motion Anatomy
is guaranteed to increase your understanding and grades.
Instructors: Muscle & Motion Anatomy shows
the movements of the muscles like never before. It is an excellent tool for teachers
that want their students to understand and remember anatomy and kinesiology. Feedback
from instructors around the world shows this is a proven way to teach the material
in a manner that students remember. Help your students excel with Muscles &
Muscle & Motion Anatomy includes:
• 2000+ unique videos of the muscles and their movements
• 3D anatomy of the muscular system as never seen before
• 3D anatomy of the skeletal system
• 3D kinesiology (flexion, extension... and all active muscles in motion)
• 3D heart and nervous system
• Energy mechanisms (exercise physiology)
Muscle & Motion Anatomy is a subscription
to online software.
* Read Muscle & Motion Anatomy
to see a complete list of all the muscles in our software.
A partial list of Universities using Muscle and Motion:
- Penn State University
- Arizona State University
- Washington State University
- University of North Carolina - Greensboro (UNCG)
- Mississippi University for Women
- Indiana University